[triadtechtalk] Re: Sound

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:14:41 EDT

<HTML>>In a message dated 8/10/2001 3:00:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
gboro@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:<BR>

</FONT> FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
>CD Player, I still get the same message.<BR>

Cindy </BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</FONT> FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
Cindy... here is a site gives a better explanation I sent as it is done up by
flow charts... scroll thru the listings and you will find what you need
better explained than mine was.... hope it helps... also a good site for
others to help all flavors of windows stuff plus some other stuff to... <BR>
                            http://www.fixwindows.com/<BR>

       has some pretty good stuff that you can print out makes real neat
charts..... Chuck.. in Ok</FONT></HTML>

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi