[triadtechtalk] SP1

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 15:04:22 -0500

OK XP techies, I have just DL'd and installed on my Desktop the 133MB
xpsp1_en_x86.exe (which took approx 45 minutes), so now after reading all the
things that it will change on my system that will require (for me at least, a
week or three) a whole lot of correcting/tweaking to get things back to working
order like my optical wheel mouse for just one example!

So what would be the recommendations for installing or not installing this
Service Pack 1, IOW's is it worth the aggravation for me?

.......clarence.......