[triadtechtalk] Re: OTF.

  • From: "Juanita Kimble" <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 22:37:01 -0600

> Thank you, Juanita...Friend.
> armando
>
> There are NO coincidences!
> Everything that happens to us happens for a reason.
> Never brush aside anyone as insignificant.
> Who knows what they can teach us?

How well I know Armando! I had a friend that taught me much. Sure wish I had
that friend back. I still laugh at the
things that friend use to say. I forgot how to laugh until I met that special
person. Times still gets hard at
times.  When they do, I try my best to remember some of the kind things my
special friend did for me.
Thank goodness for computers! Even tho in the next breath I hate them!
Computers I mean!

Juanita

> On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 21:52:10 -0600, "Juanita Kimble"
> wrote:
>

> >       Too Busy for a Friend...
>
> SNIP
>
> >      Remember, you reap what you sow. What you put
> into
> > the lives of
> >  others
> >  comes back into your own.
> >        May Your Day Be Blessed As Special As You Are

---