[triadtechtalk] Re: (No References: <20020107070116.464028435B@turing.freelists.org>

  • From: BRIAN CORNELIUS <bcornel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 11:10:37 -0800

Joan, Clearance, A.M.,
Thanks for the info about InoculateIT. I had installed in and it seemed to work
well as the result of forum members good reports about it, but when I received
a message that they were not going to give it full support any longer I deleted
it. Since it was not listed in Add/Delete I guess I just removed it by deleting
it in the program file. ( I guess that is
why I have that error message displaying at start up.)
I was thinking about using the AVG anti virus software that others on the forum
had mentioned. ( I think it was Chuck and Aramando and others).
Maybe I should just reinstall the InoculateIT software. I still have the
InoculateIT529.exe in My Download File.
I would sure like to get some advise as which is the better program to install.
And it it is AVG how to get that error message removed when I boot up. Thanks
for the information.
                                                                    BRIAN