[triadtechtalk] Re: Mozilla Browser

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 15:22:34 -0800 (PST)

It's rather good though still being in beta phase. I
was using v.6 & dwnlded v.7 yesterday. It's as you
stated, you bloat it & it becomes a slow poke.

So far, the fastest tabbed browser I've tried is "Fast
Browser" - shareware. You start getting an annoying
"would you like to register now?" screen after the
trial period ends.

Slim Browser is good too. I've tried Crazy Browser,
MyIE & MyIE2...and all the rest. What I like most about
these is the ability to set up "Groups" and the tabbed
browsing, of course is #1 in "my likes'em".

R U into RSS feeds? Here's a great one, and I mean
good: Feed Reader(open source...but of course)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/feedreader/

BTW, check out what is happening. Redmond won't pay Sun
for Java so...Redmond's customers will pay, in a
roundabout way:
Sun: Microsoft forcing customers to upgrade
http://tinyurl.com/33hpg

armando. 8)

"Avaritia facit bardus" ~ greed makes you stupid.