[triadtechtalk] Re: Junk mail

  • From: "Lewis & Becky Kincaid" <skyhawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:20:36 -0700

If you change your E-mail address... You free programs will still work with
out updating them... But they won't be able to inform you of any updates or
changes.. So that will have to be your choice of what free programs are
important or not...

As far Newsletters and forums.. You are correct...

As far as Zone Alarm or any other type of firewalls.. once you chance
anything or add anything new... It will ask you for a new permission on all
of those new or changed programs...

Hope this helps... Someone might have a few other tips for you.. But this is
the only parts that I am aware of... Good luck..... Skyhawk