[triadtechtalk] Re: Help to turn triadtechtalk back on

  • From: "Howard" <bint@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:50:40 -0400

Hi Walt ... I think I sent you an email a while ago with nothing in it. I
haven't got an email through TTT in weeks. Not sure what's going on. I sent a
test through and it returned to me OK, but with no info on the bottom as there
usually is. Anyway, here is the web site with the info on it you want.

Howard