[triadtechtalk] Has XP solved all the computer Problems?

  • From: brian <brian99@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 13:04:58 -0700

I know that XP is way better than Win98 and that I am one of the few still using Win98.

However, since I have not received any posting from the group for quite a while I wanted to be sure it was just that everyone has there computer problems solved, and it is not because of some problem I may have (and don't even know about it!!) with my email or something else.

It is hard to believe all the computers are working!!!!

BRIAN