[triadtechtalk] Re: Fw: RE: .ddp suffix file

  • From: ChasM49@xxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 22:06:11 EST

In a message dated 4/3/2003 9:01:46 PM Central Standard Time,
79erkilo@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> No, I have Windows ME and this is the first time I've seen these things....
> Although a couple are dated in January.

comes form adobe acrobat... and imagine you have adobe reader... waht thye do
I have no idea.. but I delete them.... thye get generated by a shared file
and no idea what would happen to the reader if you deelte the shared folder
for it... so i left it alone... but delete the files in a folder as I find
them   chuck.. in Ok