[triadtechtalk] Free AntiVirus

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 12 Sep 2001 03:11:45 -0700

Rebecca:

You inquired re anti-virus; you can download the latest free version for
private use of a very capable program.

They offer the Personal Edition of AntiVir/9x and AntiVir/NT free of charge for
private (individual, non-commercial) use. The current programs of the Personal
Edition are available for downloading on our specially provided server
www.free-av.com.

Download youself a copy ofAntiVir/9x Personal Edition for Windows 95, 98 and Me.

Best wishes, and God bless America, Armando. 8)

avbsantos @peoplepc.com

Castro is responsible for the Cuban people's misery, not the U.S. embargo.

I wish you good health and much happiness, today and
always.