[triadtechtalk] Email security

  • From: Juanita Kimble <jkimble@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:31:00 -0500

Ok folks you all talked me into getting a fire wall. I am so glad I did. Now I
need you to help me make my email safe. pcpitstop says I am wide open. I don't
use their automatic fix because it says you cant reverse it. First I need to
know what settings on internet security I need to choose.
Then I need someone to explain scripting to me. I downloaded it from Microsoft
but did not install it because
it said you couldn't communicate with anyone that doesn't have it.
Juanita

www.freelists.org/webpage/triadtechtalk

//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi