[triadtechtalk] Re: DLL Stuff

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 22:04:01 -0500

> I've copied (with their permission) someone's reply
to a question about DLL
> problems from another forum in the hopes that it will
help some on here to
> better understand what they are, what they do, and
why they seem to cause so
> many problems for some of us...like Clarence. :-)

HeeHee, well Donna, I may not be a household word yet,
but it looks like I am
becoming a triadtechtalk word lately!  ; )

And thanks much for the information and I have to fully
agree with it and
although SFC has not eliminated duplicate DLL files for
me, it does seem
to me that if I knew what I was doing in that respect,
I could manually get
rid of a bunch of duplicates that I have noted on my
machine and possibly
help my situation some at least and then again maybe
not and a clean wipe
is indeed my only sensible solution, but one thing is
for sure, I am certainly
learning a whole lot more about this beast than I use
to know about it which
kinda' makes up for the problems a wee bit IMHO as it
will help me in the
future to not make the same mistakes and maybe keep a
smoother running
machine!

Saved to file!.......clarence.......

> Donna