[triadtechtalk] Re: DLL File and Aw-Aware Checker

  • From: "cabehogan" <cabehogan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 18:15:31 -0500

> Clarence wrote

> > Anyone know where I can find a QRVKRN.DLL file
that my sfc says is the

http://www.easy-files.com/cgi-bin/sharin/sharin.pl
> http://www.drd.dyndns.org/index2.html

http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/filevers
ion/dllinfo.asp?sd=GN

> If Sfc says the file is missing, doesn't it
offer to help you extract it?

Sure does and it isn't on my Win98 CD (which is
first place I always let it look), or anywhere on
my drive and I have no clue as to what program it
might have been in since I can find it no place on
the web that refers to it in any way and I have
looked in a couple of dozen places the Google
brought up!

.......clarence.......