[triadtechtalk] Clarence & OS

  • From: avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 25 Jul 2001 06:15:38 -0700

Clarence, 3 OS's you claim to have. Are they all giving you the same trouble?
From reading throughout the web, few seem to have any praise for Win Me, on the
contrary it's constantly being put down.

Any way, dear friend, here's a link that may be helpful in sorting out some
help, whatever your flavor of OS.

http://www.virtualdr.com/

Didn't you recently have someone do your PC & had system reloaded by some tech?
If it ain't broke, quit fixing it!

Donna had suggested reloading Windows over the present one. It's the most
logical choice from my POV for it allows you to keep all your proggies and
personal files, without having to reinstall the whole kit-n-caboodle.It
involves renaming your ?-file to old-?-file. If you choose to do this I'm sure
someone can tell you what to do or where to find info about this process. Just
holler, eh?

Also once you have it all sorted out, download yourself a copy of cop2.2 by
PLATO. Check it out. It has saved my butt many a time as a registry backup,
restore utility. Runs fron DOS & can be transported to other pc's via floppy.
No need for WIN Me flavor with this one!

http://www.bootdisk.com  from its PRIMARY UTILITIES list

Best wishes.

Armando Barreiro avbsantos@xxxxxxxxxxxx
You all know my thoughts on $#&^@)!