[triadtechtalk] Backup Prog wanted for Win 98SE

  • From: "elisam" <elisam2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <triadtechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 11:45:12 +1000

Hi everybody

I am looking for a little prog (freebie) that I can use for just copying
my favs, my docs, addie book, messages.  I have Drive Image
which is fine but I don't always want to go to the whole rigmarole
every time just a few files have changed.  I also have Nero but
don't find this user friendly and I strongly suspect that it changes
my file attributes to "read only", which is such a nuisance.  I also
have InCD which balks at file names which are a little longer e.g.
some Favorites and simply doesn't copy them. I'd love to have an
icon on my desktop which I can simply click and it will copy to CD
automatically the files which I have previously told it to do so.

Is there such an animal any of you know of??? I am still running Win98SE.
I was thinking of writing a Dos batch file, but I am afraid this is beyond
me at this point in time.

Regards
Elisabeth