[transitionpei] Re: 2 Upcoming Events: Energy efficient housing

  • From: Jordan MacPhee <jordanmacphee@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "transitionpei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <transitionpei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 23:09:32 -0200

Hi Lisa,
I forwarded this to Chris Ortenburger to include in her Citizens' Alliance
Newsletter tomorrow morning.

JordanMaple Bloom Farm CSA - food fresh from the farm!Weekly Veggie
BoxesMapleBloomFarm@gmail.comLike us on Facebook!902-940-3598

From: ldsteele@xxxxxxxx
To: transitionpei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [transitionpei] 2 Upcoming Events: Energy efficient housing
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 15:13:54 -0700

Hi all,

Co-opting this email list as it relates to something brought up in a transition
meeting.

Was hoping that people can help me promote a couple of events that are
happening in the next week.

One is being organized by the Green Machine at Holland College.  Beth Peters is
giving a talk about her Passive House and they're providing food (free lunch!).
 March 11, Charlottetown, noon.

Link:
http://www.hollandcollege.com/college_news/green-machine-to-host-lunch-and-learn-session-in-summerside-charlottetown/

Second one is that documentary I talked about at a previous transition meeting.
 I've got it set up for next Thursday evening, 7-9pm and it's on the UPEI
campus, AVC Lecture Theatre A.

I've got the documentary between 7-8pm and then at 8pm I'm setting up a Q&A
general panel (have Beth Peters -- owner of a Passive House, two construction
people in the industry that specialize in green building techniques, have an
engineer and Andy Collier from the Office in Energy Efficiency).

Poster (will try to attach on separate email in case it doesn't get through),
and facebook events link: https://www.facebook.com/events/902451093140259/

Please come if you're interested.  If you know of anyone else that would be
interested, please pass it on.  Feel free to promote either website (I'll be
fixing up the Facebook site today & tomorrow). I'm not a great networker myself
but I know some of you are.

I'll be printing out some posters and trying to promote is in various places.
If you have suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks very much,

Lisa

--

ldsteele@xxxxxxxx