[tpsy_readers] Re: Please give the list a try!

  • From: Patricia Tobi <chickenhappy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tpsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:39:26 -0600

Yes, Patty- your messages are coming through.  So are Those of Vera, Rhonda,
and Sharla.  When you reply to a message sent out to tpsy_readers, it is
like sending ' reply to all', and the message goes out to the whole group.
 If you want to email an individual, you must send an original email ( not a
reply) to that individual's email address.
Patty T
On Monday, October 10, 2011, Patty Schultz <dschultz55@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I received your message.  Did you get mine earlier today?
>
> How was the concert??
> Patty
>
> On 10/10/2011 3:30 PM, Vera Gould wrote:
>
> did it work? am I live?

the email address you had me register on the list.  If you would like to
have more than one email address registered, just let me know by email.  I
have added your work email address to the list serve, Rhonda, so you are
good to go.
> Please do give it a try, everyone, so I can see if the list is working.
You can just reply to this email or you can email
tipsy_readers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx