[touchinglives] Re: Software Installation

  • From: Milind Gandhi <milind20@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 00:52:03 +0530

Sonia.. Please take good care of yourself.. Don't strain too much..

Asif - I have a series of exams coming up so am going to be tied up atleast
for a month from now. Sorry about that.. but promise to be back soon..

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Saurabh Bhatia <saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx

--
Milind Gandhi