[touchinglives] Re: Income Generation Activity for NGOs in Bombay

  • From: Touching Lives <sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: anand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:25:18 +0530

Hi Anand,

Came across grandmother.in and your proposition for having NGOs connect for
the work.

To introduce,

Myself, Dr. Sonia Mackwani, Founder-Director of Touching Lives, an NGO
running in Mumbai (Dahisar and Borivili). We work for the education,
micro-crediting and community empowerment program.

We have few women in our community living the slums who already know to
stitch. We would like to get associated with you so that we can touch lives
in better way. There are women who are certainly looking for this kind of
work to have themselves serve their families.

Please do let us know more about and how we can get associated with you.

You can find more info about us on www.touchonelife.org and
www.touchinglivesmicroworld.blogspot.com or you can see us on
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EOvwNxOVxg

Looking forward for your consenting response. Thank you

-me~

--
peace
dr.sonia Touching Lives