[touchinglives] Fwd: The TO DO LIST & Software

  • From: Touching Lives <sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: touchinglives@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:45:23 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Touching Lives <sonia.touchinglives@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 11:43 AM
Subject: The TO DO LIST & Software
To: Saurabh Bhatia <saurabh.a.bhatia@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Saurabh,

Here is the 'TO DO LIST' that we can work on:

- The work to be done( as you explained to me yesterday on the board)
- We send an opening email to the people who have volunteered; Lets name
them as Microworld Volunteers. The mail will contain:

- Brief of TL
- Our MicroWorld Project
- Their roles of MicroWorld Volunteer(as per their availability and
commitment)
- The List of names of each other so that they know who is a buddy
MicroWorld Volunteer
- Our communication and execution Process.

We can certainly call a meeting with the volunteers in Mumbai however,
before that we can have a meeting with our core team; atul, milind, asif,
aarti, myself and you.to understand our next step towards Touching Lives in
relation with microworld.

And as I mentioned to you earlier, we would need people to regularly update
our website, blog, tweets, fb, linkeld and youtube.

So, great going so far. I shall mail you the details of the website soon.

Anyone is open for giving the suggestions.

Thanks
-me

peace
dr.sonia Touching Lives