[tor] Fwd: Re: Tor Server w/ ARIN reassignment

  • From: Moritz Bartl <moritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torservers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 00:56:56 +0100

pls add to wiki

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: Tor Server w/ ARIN reassignment
Datum: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:54:04 -0600
Von: Gordon Page, Incero <gordon@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: Moritz Bartl <admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We don't allow TOR, nor any other open proxies. Thanks.

--
Kind Regards,
Gordon Page

USA FAX: 512.233.2632

AOL: InceroLLC
Skype: InceroLLC
MSN: incero@xxxxxxx
*
*Enterprise, fully managed, un-managed, and high bandwidth
(100mbit-10gigabit) server solutions:
http://www.Incero.com/servers<http://www.incero.com/servers>
.

24/7 Emergency Support:
http://www.Incero.com/emergency-support<http://www.incero.com/emergency-support>

Free Consultation: Linux Apache MySQL PHP engineer with 8+ years of
experience, and a proven track record of reliable scalability through the
Alexa 500 traffic ranks (100MM p/v).

information that may be privileged, confidential or copyrighted under
formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in
whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return
e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. This e-mail does not
constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a
contract offer. All contracts and contract amendments with Incero LLC will
be printed physical copies provided by Incero LLC, and must be hand signed
by all parties involved.