[torontocbm] Re: We have a Commodore 64 Prototype cartridge we can't identify

  • From: Ernie Chorny <chorny@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 17:02:33 -0400

On 5/2/2011 8:48 PM, Syd Bolton wrote:

Hey there Commodore 64 fans! We just received a Commodore 64 prototype cartridge that we can't figure out the origin of, or the game it's supposed to be.

http://pcmuseum.ca/c64proto.asp

Check out the link and let us know what you think! Thanks!

I know that this is terribly interesting to everyone but I have another of those odd shaped cartridges.

This one is called "Dot Gobbler" (for the C64) and the manufacturer is:

Machine Language Games Inc.
2729 South US#1 Suite 12
FT. Pierce FLA. 33450
Phone 1-305-465-9363

Different address, same ZIP code.

There are postings on the internet re the "Tank Wars" cartridge - even a photo/scan of the box.

Ernie