[torontocbm] Visiting Toronto

  • From: "James L. Mazurek" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:54:21 -0500 (CDT)

Hello All,

Leif Bloomquist directed me here.  I'm not going to make the C4Expo.
However, I am currently visiting Toronto.  I know it's no notice but I
was curious if anyone from the Toronto area had the interest or time to
meet.  If so, just send me a quick email and I'll relay more direct
contact info.

Just a quick reminder.  I'm one of the guys from the SWRAP Commodore User
Group.  I've met some of the torontocbm community at past Lucki/SWRAP/WoC
expos.  I demoed a modified Palm Ethernet Cradle as means of internet
access for the C64 at the 2004 WoC expo.

Hope to hear from some of you,

Jim Mazurek
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx