[torontocbm] Re: TRS-80 computer? Anyone?

  • From: Dan Gahlinger <dgahling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 20:25:39 -0400

Here's a cheaper solution that doesn't take up as much space, and might be
"good enough"

TRS-80 Emulator, use an emulator called TRS32 which can be found here:
http://www.trs-80emulators.com

The following site also has full instructions and should be able to guide you to
where to find the roms (please mind copyrights) and system disk, etc:
http://gamingafter40.blogspot.ca/2010/12/how-to-emulate-trs-80-model-iiii.html