[torontocbm] Spring Cleanup Sale at the Personal Computer Museum - SATURDAY

  • From: Syd Bolton <sbolton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Torontocbm <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 May 2011 16:38:46 -0400

Just a reminder to everyone that this Saturday, May 14th is our 5th
Annual "Spring Cleanup" in Brantford.

In addition to having things
liked BOXED Commodore 64, VIC-20, and Amiga's for sale we also have lots
of old magazines (Compute's! for example), and tons of books and
software (majority of the software is DOS stuff but we do have Commodore
titles as well).

ALSO this year - I have what it looks like are TWO
"as-is" Commodore PET 4032's for sale. We don't have the time to
investigate what is wrong with them right now, but if you are interested
in buying them in this as-is condition, please contact me. Otherwise,
I'll leave them off site.

You may have also heard that we are
launching a unique video game project in Canada -- the Video Game Love
Seat:

http://www.pcmuseum.ca/loveseat.asp

In order to construct this
beautiful piece of furniture, we require LOTS AND LOTS of cartridges
(like 5,000) so if you have any old common cartridges you just can't get
rid of, send them our way! We are giving out tax receipts for donations
of 10 cartridges or more. If you go to the website you will find out
more information about the project at how it works.

For those that
would be bringing other people out, we have a community GARAGE SALE to
keep them interested while you geek out.

Personal Computer Museum
Spring Cleanup
13 Alma Street
Brantford, ON N3R
2G1

519-753-8825

Saturday, May 14, 2011
10am to 4pm

BBQ Lunch
Available ($3 hamburger or awesome sausage, $2 hot dogs, $1 pop/water,
$1 chips)