[torontocbm] Incase you haven't seen it yet... here is a link to my post on petscii

  • From: "Miraglia, Walter" <Walter.Miraglia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 20:56:11 -0500

http://jledger.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=dtvhacking&action=display&thread=2986

I bring it up because I had posted the schematic of a circuite I want to
incorporate
With my user port to scan 4 "player buttons" for my project....

I had a couple of questions regarding open collect and if I could interface
The 8 user port pins with 74LS series chips... I did read that the DTV was
TTL 5 volt tolerant... do you guys know if that is directly? Or do I have to
Something to outputs of the ttl before sending them to the user 0 to 7 bits...

:)