[torontocbm] Re: Happy Holidays

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 00:02:56 -0500

Hey John,

RAR is indeed like ZIP, some prefer it.  There's a dedicated unRAR
utility, but I personally prefer 7-Zip as it's free and it handles RAR
plus a dozen other types.

http://www.7-zip.org/

Anyway, I've extracted Dan's original .prg - It's a mere 50K, so it
probably didn't have to compressed at all.  Here it is for download to
use directly in VICE or on a real 64.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b586akfyudb14q3

BTW Thanks Dan, it's an excellent demo!

Cheers
Leif

--
Leif Bloomquist
leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are not too few days in our life, but too little life in our days".