[torontocbm] Hacklab Junk Independence Day

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 16:56:01 -0500

FYI.  You never know what will turn up!  (Hacklab is in Kensington
Market, see address below)

------------

Hacklab Junk Independence Day

When:
Sun, Jan 12, 2014 2:00 PM - Sun, Jan 12, 2014 9:00 PM

Where:
Hacklab, 170A Baldwin Street, Toronto
Map

What: Hacklab Junk Independence Day #5 Where: Hacklab.to, 170A Baldwin
Street When: Sunday January 12th, 2pm till late What: get rid of your
old electronics, and hopefully walk away with somebody's else's
unrecognized treasures!

By popular demand, I've scheduled the next Junk Independence Day at
Hacklab! It'll be SUNDAY January 12th, from 2pm till late. Bring all
your old electronics, batteries, etc. We'll be collecting them in the
kitchen area, and as always, one man's junk is another man's treasure:
come look through the stuff for the cool thing you've never known you
wanted! Our pickup will be the next morning, Shift Recycling will be
coming by with a truck to take it all away.

Eric

--
Leif Bloomquist
leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"...the only people who were not a noob at some point were those who
never bothered to learn anything at all." - The Raspberry Pi FAQ