[torontocbm] Finally releasing Hack Term

  • From: Dan Gahlinger <dgahling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:30:57 -0500

Email me if you'd like a copy

I have the source code as text and a PRG file.
It may need machine language modem routines, I can't remember how it all
worked.

Only condition is not to use it for malicious purposes, there are still
BBSes out there.

it was designed to hack and wipe out BBS systems.

like cycling messages bases by filling them with empty messages.

there's even a routine called "melt disk" which is supposed to damage the
BBS drive.
it sends a drive command, but not sure what it actually does any more.

I didn't write this, though I do know who did, I don't think he wants his
name on it any more,
though he may not care after all this time. certainly doesnt care about
"copyrights" (hah!)

Dan.