[torontocbm] FS: Books, Super Graphics Jr. interface, Commodore disc book holder

  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 00:16:57 -0400

I need some lunch money! :)

First $25 takes it all:

- Super Graphics Jr. interface
- Commodore 64 program pack book; grey book with blue printing, has pages for four 5 1/4" floppy discs
- Advanced Commodore 128 Graphics & Sound Programming
- 128 Machine Language for BEginners
- Commodore 64 Games Book
- Commodore 128 System Guide
- Commodore 128D Introductory Guide
- Commodore 128D System Guide
- COMPUTE's Computer Viruses
- COMPUTE's First Book of Commodore 64
- COMPUTE's Second book of Commodore 64
- COMPUTE's Reference Guide to Commodore 64 Graphics
- All About the Commodore 64 Volume Two
- Serious Programming for the Commodore 64
- Programming COmmodore Graphics with your 64 or 128

This is an all or nothing deal! I'm located in the Jane & Lawrence area, but frequent Pickering (Frenchman's bay) on Saturday's, Monday's and Wednesday's. Please contact me off list if you're interested.

Thanks!
-Patrick