[torontocbm] ECCC Chicago Expo, Saturday and Sunday, September 24-25, 2011

  • From: Leif Bloomquist <leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 10:56:03 -0400

Hi all,

Once again, it's time for a trip down to Chicago for the "Emergency"
Chicagoland Commodore Convention.  It's two days this year, both
Saturday and Sunday,  September 24-25, 2011.

http://www.chicagoexpo.org/

Plus - like last year it's being held along with the Vintage Computer
Festival, which has all kinds of interesting stuff as well.

http://vcfmw.org/

Both events are free.

I'm planning on driving down a bit earlier this year (hopefully
Thursday night) to do some tourist stuff Friday and then coming back
again Monday.   Along the way I'm also planning at stopping at one of
the American Science and Surplus retail stores (think Toronto's Active
Surplus, but times 10.)

http://www.sciplus.com/

If you'd like to come along for a share of gas, please contact me ASAP
to make arrangements!

Regards,
Leif

--
Leif Bloomquist
leif@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"There are not too few days in our life, but too little life in our days".