[torontocbm] Boxed Amiga 500 for sale

  • From: "Brian" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "centallica@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 04:04:49 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Everyone,
I have just put up a Boxed Amiga 500 on Ebay if you or anyone is looking for
one:
Boxed Commodore Amiga 500 complete with manual, disks, ROM upgrade
http://www.ebay.com/itm/201241369946?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Boxed Commodore Amiga 500 complete with manual, disk...US $75.00 in
Computers/Tablets & Networking, Vintage Computing, Vintage Computers &
Mainframes |
|  |
| View on www.ebay.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

I also have a box of pre-1986 Compute! and Compute Gazette Magazines that I'm
willing to sell as a collection only.  If interested I can get a number of how
many, dates and you can make me an offer (I'm imagining about 50 at least of
them going back to 1982).
 ThanksBriancentallica@xxxxxxxxx