[torontocbm] Re: Amiga fan finds source code to SSG, the ray tracer that created the Juggler demo, in his disk collection

  • From: Chiron Bramberger <chironbramberger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:01:52 -0400

Don't use Internet Explorer. Even Homeland Security is telling Americans not to
use it:
http://mashable.com/2014/04/28/homeland-security-internet-explorer/

Sent from my mobile phone.

On 2014-04-30, at 4:39 PM, John Easton <jeaston@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmm ... when I exited Windows Explorer and changed to Google, it also worked
for me.
Strange cross-feeds.
John

-----Original Message----- From: Matthew Lange
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:45 PM
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Amiga fan finds source code to SSG, the ray tracer
that created the Juggler demo, in his disk collection

Works for me :)

Matt