[torontocbm] Re: Amiga 15kHz LCD monitor followup

  • From: "Ken Rath" <kenrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 15:16:06 -0400

Is anyone currently using an RGB to VGA solution to connect their Amiga to a
CRT/LCD "VGA" monitor?

If so, could you let me know what you are using to handle the RGB to VGA?

I have an A500 and an A2000 that I'd like to try connecting to an CRT/LCD
for both Workbench based usage and Gaming.

Thanks.  J

Ken Rath