[toodle] Re: free beta copy

  • From: Jill Pfluke <bl_vi_tchr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: toodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:18:55 -0700 (PDT)

They logged in under mine but I believe they put their
names on the comments. The names were Garrett
Thornber, Scott Turner, Amanda Shevitski and Jamela
Nelson. I also think I saved their emails because I
used the experience for a National Board portfolio
entry, if you need them. Thanks in advance for your
assistance.
Jill

http://mail.yahoo.com