[toodle] Re: additional games of toodle tiles

  • From: "ELAINE KITCHEL" <EKITCHEL@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <toodle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:33:40 -0400

Hello Jill,

You need to send your street address and full name.

We will check to see if you sent any feedback to APH during beta
testing and if you did, your copy will be sent to you immediately.  If
you did not send any comments or feedback, you will not receive a copy.
So if you've changed your screen name, since then you need to let us
know so that we give you credit for any comments you sent in.

Thanks,

Elaine
>>> bl_vi_tchr@xxxxxxxxx 08/15/06 09:21PM >>>
Hi. I never got my copy... What do I need to do?
Jill

http://mail.yahoo.com