[tokyoprogressive] To all tokyoprogressive subscribers

  • From: tokyoprogressive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tokyoprogressive@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:48:09 +0900

This is the OLD TP mailing list.
//www.freelists.org/list/tokyoprogressive

You CANNOT subscribe or unsubscribe from here. Archives are open, but
subscribing and unsubscribing do not work.

To subscribe:
http://lists.tokyoprogressive.org/lists/info/news

To unsubscribe:
Please send any message to:

Thanks and apologies for any trouble.

Paul Arenson

http://tokyoprogressive.org

____/____/____/____/____/____/____/____/____/____/____/____/____/
      TokyoProgressive has been hosted on freelists.org for many years. In 2006
we added a
substantial number of subscribers after we helped publicize an anti-war
petition addressed to
President Bush by the Iraq Hope Network. To balance costs, some subscribers
receive their mail from
this list and some from our list hosted on Intellicontact.

Contact paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions or any difficulty
subscribing or
unsubscribing.

To subscribe or unsubscribe from the freelists.org version, please go here:
//www.freelists.org/
list/tokyoprogressive