[tn-moths] Re: some suggestions for those submitting photo records to bamona

  • From: Hugh McGuinness <hmcguinness@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 10:54:33 -0400

Can I also put in a plug for contributing photos to the Moth Photographer's
Group? There are still many species where the photo is missing, poor or a
particular phenotype is not shown. If you have photos you want to send, you
can e-mail them directly to Bob Patterson: BPatter789@xxxxxxx

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness