[tn-moths] photo album

  • From: "Jean Obrist" <innisfreehorses@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:14:15 -0400

I have spent the last few days (when moths were somewhat scarce) fixing up my
photo album.  I have combined last year and this year.  All moths (unless noted
otherwise) were seen in Cocke County on or near my farm.

Other moth-ers' albums sure help me with ID, and I thank you for sharing.

If anyone notes any errors, please let me know.   It's a work in progress; I
keep finding boo-boos myself, and I'm sure there are more.

Here is the link:
https://picasaweb.google.com/114505743806580185953/MothsOfEastTennessee20102011#

Jean Obrist
Cocke Co, TN