[tn-moths] pdf of lep pub

  • From: Stephen Stedman <SStedman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:58:30 -0600

Today I made a pitifully small beginning to the moderately large project
of making PDFs of publications about TN leps available via my website.

The first such item is now available at this page of my website:

http://iweb.tntech.edu/sstedman/TNLepBibliography.htm

This first item deals with the results of the fairly recent lep
inventory of Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

If you discover any publication relating to TN leps, please send me a
citation for it, and I will try to get a PDF posted for it.

If you can send actual PDFs of any such material, all the better.

Good lepping, Steve Stedman

Cookeville, Putnam County