[tn-moths] Re: [ncsc-moths] Re: Antaeotricha question

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 07:59:59 -0700 (PDT)

How about this one with a friend for size comparison?

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/Moths%202011/Moths%202011%20temporary/IMG_2696.jpg

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

>________________________________

its thoracic tuft.
>>Jean

  leucillana, with a darker thoracic tuft." "Larger" doesn't mean much,
  especially when they don't list a size for A. leucillana.

>>>I called mine
  A. leucillana.
>>>http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p193/kjchilds/Moths%202011/Antaeotricha_leucillana1014-PaleGrayBird-droppingMoth-IMG_2698.jpg
>>>

>>>Ken Childs
>>>Henderson, TN
>>>Chester
  County

>>>http://www.finishflagfarms.com

    I believe to be #1014
    Moth);  The first
    for the entire wing to
    pose.  My question is:
    in separating this
    Moth)?  Other than
    from the nape area, I

    my first ever Caloptilia species this morning!  It was
    bimaculatella--what a beauty!
    Stephens/Riverbend Park Ranger
    NC

     ~Benjamin