[tn-moths] moth photo album

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 17:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

I decided to give Picasa a try, mainly because I like its ability to re-size
thumbnails for easy scrolling. It doesn't let you use the filename as a caption
but I found a workaround. Species are sorted alphabetically because that's how
label my files so there really isn't any nice grouping but I'm not going to
take
the time to rename the files or make new captions.

I left in some of the shots of worn moths since that's how many of the ones we
see really look. I haven't added anything for this year yet but once I get a
significant amount ID'd, I'll add them to the album. My skills at shooting
moths
is slowly improving so I'll try to replace some of the poorer shots with better
ones as time goes by.

More than likely there are errors so don't take my names as the final word. If
you spot any mistakes, please let me know.

https://picasaweb.google.com/childs.kj/MothsOfFinishFlagFarms?authkey=Gv1sRgCPDsr-Su25GzGQ&feat=directlink

http://www.finishflagfarms.com