[tn-moths] Re: [TN-Butterflies] Re: new BAMONA

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TN Butterflies <TN-Butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 14:52:01 -0800 (PST)

I suggest that everyone play around with the site for awhile and make a list of
any questions/comments that come up. Steve and I have already had some time
working with the new site so we should be able to answer most questions but if
we can't, we can find the answers. I think that would be better than sending a
bunch of questions/comments directly to BAMONA.

http://www.finishflagfarms.com

From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>