[tn-moths] Re: Posting suggestions for BugGuide

  • From: Carol Wolf <humble1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:15:31 -0500

Rich,

Just checked Donacaula genus.  I have a couple posted on BG, 5321 and 5323.
Both were photographed in Florida.  Also have a couple other Donacaula sp. also
photographed in Florida.  I don't know if I have any from TN or not.  Still
have 10,000 + photos to go through.

Just go BG and search for the no.  Click on Data and look at FL.  It should
have them there.

Carol