[tn-moths] Oops!

  • From: kjchilds <kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ncsc-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:22:36 -0700 (PDT)

I just checked the archive for ncsc-moths and the most recent post in it is
from
3/14. If this is the same thing that happened in TN-Butterflies last year, too
many attachments are being posted and the allotted storage has been used up. I
was assured by the owner of freelists that they would fix this problem and
increase the storage space but it appears that they haven't. My suggestion is
that as many of you as possible use a photo hosting site and post links instead
of attaching files. If you have to post attachments, be sure to make them as
small as possible.

Photobucket is free and it makes it easy to share links to your photos.

http://www.finishflagfarms.com