[tn-moths] Re: Olethreutes devotana photo

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:52:56 -0500

Way to go Carol!

Larry McDaniel

Johnson City, TN

From: humble1@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] Olethreutes devotana photo
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:40:32 -0600
To: TN-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I photographed this very small moth on March 10, 2009 at Kissimmee Prairie
Preserve State Park and it has remained a mystery until today.    I finally
posted it on Bug Guide and had a reply from Bob Patterson who identified it.
It wasn't represented on BG, but now is.  Also on MPG there are only photos of
pinned specimens.  So now there will be a "live" photo.  I am so excited to
have photographed it.  When you are a beginner, you never know what you have.

Carol Wolf
Woodbury, TN

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/