[tn-moths] Re: No Moths Again

  • From: klight10@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:28:59 +0000 (UTC)

Last night I had lots of those 1/2" black flies, a couple of black-winged
Mayflies with gold eyes, wasps, weevils, tiny beetles and a few moths. The wind
made photographing the micro moths a real challenge! I didn't have those flies
last year, but I didn't start "moth-ing" until June, so I may have missed them.

There are lots of green caterpillars, it will be hard to ID your "kitchen
caterpillar".

Kris Light

Oak Ridge, TN

Anderson Co.