[tn-moths] Re: No Idea

  • From: "buggybuck" <buggybuck@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 19:49:51 -0500

Remember, I am not an expert; I am used to seeing spread specimens; most
noctuids have a point at the tip of their wings, the photo looked like the
wing tips were rounded.  I could easily be wrong  about my ID as I am not
used to doing them from photos of unspread material; I am used to looking at
professionally prepared pinned specimens.
BUCK