[tn-moths] Re: FOYs Washington County

  • From: "J.N. & Ella Howard" <birders3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:35:41 -0500

Larry,
     Jean Obrist has told me that you are the moderator of the Tn. Moth
group so I need to ask a couple of questions and hope they are too much
trouble.  First, when I observe a moth is it good just to report that to the
group as a whole so that it may be recorded for Marion County.  Second, I
imagine it is best to send a photograph, but are they being kept on file?
Third, can I find out who else in Marion County is observing and which
species are already recorded?  I am new to the group and, although I have
been enjoying keeping my own records for a few years, I want to do it more
effectively and am trying to take photos, etc.  I hope you can respond
without it being a lot of trouble.  All the best to you.

J. N. Howard

Fiery Gizzard Cove

Marion County