[tn-moths] Re: FOY Cocke Co, TN

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-moths <tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:32:05 -0400

I am adding reported sightings to the list. I think it is reasonable for anyone
who has reason to believe that a particular photo can not be conclusively
identified to send a message to the individual who submitted the record
explaining their concern. It should be up to the individual whether or not to
request the record be deleted from the tn-moths 2013 list. I would encourage
all who submit records to use great caution to not send questionable records.
The tn-moths 2013 list needs to be held to high standards. If an individual
wants to count a questionable record on their personal list it is their choice.
So keep up the good work. Thanks
Larry

Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:48:11 -0700
From: kjchilds@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tn-moths] Re: FOY Cocke Co, TN
To: tn-moths@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

What is our decision on how to handle reporting FOY's on things like
Pseudexentera sp. or Eupithecia sp. that can't be definitely ID'd from photos?

http://tinyurl.com/FinishFlagFarmsMoths
http://www.finishflagfarms.com